27 mm diameter
Charcoal Tsar 27 mm: which Heat Management Device ?
SYSTEM 1 COAL
Charcoal for Hookah from Tsar !
After the chichas and the many accessories designed to personalize your hookahs, the French brand Tsar family and adds a new string to its bow with this little nugget: the charcoal Hookah. To make your Hookah sessions even better, Tsar has put all its know-how to work to bring you a powerful charcoal for a unique experience.
To enhance your Hookah sessions, the brand has chosen to offer you a natural charcoal composed entirely of organic ingredients for continuous, intense heating. This is also made possible by the high concentration of carbon in the charcoal (85%).
Coupled with a very low ash content, charcoal at Hookah Tsar promises you great sessions, and without any unpleasant odors or tastes. All the aromas of your tobacco at Hookah or your substitute such as Cloud One will be fully preserved. A must-have, especially for fans of long sessions!
Presented in a 1kg format, this natural charcoal comes in 27mm diameter cubes. This format enables you to use it with a wide range of heating systems. From Brohood-type fire grates, which are particularly well-suited to this type of charcoal, to the Kaloud or the Heat Management Device 1 coal, the possibilities are numerous. This makes it an ideal charcoal for all types of session and all smoker profiles.
How best to light your natural coal?
Unlike self-igniting coals, natural coals require special ignition. You'll need a special charcoal lighterspecially designed to light your coals evenly and produce glowing cubes. How do you get started? Just follow these simple steps:
- Plug in your Coal heater and switch it on.
- Once the appliance is hot and ready to receive your charcoal, place your cubes, triangles or any natural charcoal in the shape of your choice on the plate.
- Allow your coals to heat up thoroughly, and in the meantime turn them over using a Hookah tong to heat all sides.
- Once your coals are hot, remove them with your tongs and place them on your Heat Management Device. Don't forget to switch off and unplugCoal heater if you're using an electric hotplate!
- All-natural coal
- Ash content: 2.2%.
- Carbon concentration: 85
- Odorless, tasteless charcoal
- 27 mm cubes
- 1kg tin (54 cubes)