Precision balance 0.001 g cheap
The LogicScale Barents high-precision scale is the ideal scale for professionals!
Laboratories, fireworkers, cooks or any other profession where the weighing of your products must be as accurate as possible, our precision balance electronic 0.001g is for you.
It has a weighing surface of 3.4cm in diameter and a hinged protective cover.
Its functions and equipment are more than multiple:
- A backlit screen
- A tare function
- Numerous weighing units
- Addition function
It is delivered with 2 calibration weights of 10g each and an anti-magnetic clamp.
This precision scale works with 2 AAA batteries (included) and has a manual in French.
How to calibrate your LogicScale BARENTS high precision scale?
1. Turn on the scale
2. Wait until the display shows "0.000". Press and hold the "MODE" button for 3-5 seconds. The display shows "CAL". Release the "MODE" button.
3. Press "MODE" again, "CAL" flashes on the overwrite followed by "10.000g".
4. Place a 10g calibration weight on the pan and wait 3 seconds. "20.000g" flashes.
5. Add a 10g calibration weight to reach a total calibration weight of 20g. Wait a few seconds.
6. The display shows "PASS" and returns to the normal display. Calibration is complete.
2 avis pour Balance haute précision BARENTS – 20g x 0.001g