Accuracy and quality for this LogicScale electronic scale
The BERING500precision balance model has a maximum capacity of 500 g and an accuracy of up to 0.1 gram.
Practical with its 12x8x2 cm "pocket" format that you can take everywhere with you, this scale contains all the essential functions of a quality precision scale.
It is equipped with an ON/OFF button, a "MODE" button allowing you to change the weighing mode (gram, ounce, ouncetroy, pennyweight), a "TARE" and "CAL" (calibration) function.
The BERING500 pocket scale has a 7 cm x 6.5 cm metal weighing pan.
This scale is supplied with a very precise instruction manual in English and has a 10-year manufacturer's warranty!
Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
How do I use my LogicScale electronic pocket scale?
1. Place the scale on a flat surface, press "ON/OFF" to turn it on.
2. Wait until the display shows "0.0" or "0.00" before weighing.
3. 3. Place the object on the weighing pan.
4. 4. Wait a few seconds for the display to stabilize before lifting the object.
5. Press the "MODE" key to toggle between the different units of measurement.
There's no notice yet.